Stacy Hagen, owner of South County Dance, understands what you want. I have two daughters who love to dance. I have spent 20 years of my life dancing and have owned and managed many businesses over the years - some with revenues exceeding one billion dollars. South County Dance is built around the kids for the kids. StacyI want SCD to be the place where a child or young lady always wants to be.
The mission of South County Dance is to give its dancers, regardless of their future aspirations, excellent, personalized, and professional dance training. Our renowned faculty has studied with the best choreographers and dance educators in the country, and with that training comes incomparable knowledge and experience. Our family environment is extremely friendly, very safe, and fun. I invite you to come and try out all that South County has to offer!
Our World Class Facility
- 7000+ square foot, air conditioned, state of the art facility (Best in Orange County!)
- 3 very large studio dance rooms with vaulted ceilings
- A spacious, comfortable sitting area with floor to ceiling glass windows for comfortable viewing into dance rooms - no one else has this!
- Sprung Marley dance floors - the best in the world!
- Large dressing room with two very large bathrooms
- Ample parking
Our Location23132 Arroyo Vista View Map
Rancho Santa Margarita